We have been busy preparing for when we reopen
Once we have an opening date you will be the first to know!
At GFITNESS, the safety of our members and staff is our number one priority.
We have been hard at work, implementing the GFitness Safety Plan for our members. This includes:
- Your club will have a deep clean conducted by our cleaners prior to reopening
- Your club will be deep cleaned everyday by our cleaners using hospital grade disinfectant paying particular attention to high touch areas.
- Sanitization and cleaning of all equipment will be done by staff throughout the day
- Our equipment will be spaced out to ensure 1.5m social distancing is maintained
- Increased cleaning and sanitation, including providing hand sanitiser and disinfectant gym wipes using highest hospital grade disinfectant.
- Contactless entry and exit.
- All member will be required to practise social distancing to ensure a minimum of 1.5 metres between each individual whilst exercising. Staff will be assisting with this.
- Additional signage regarding social distancing and good hygiene practices.
- Ensuring members bring and use their towel whilst training
- Our water drinking fountains will be switch off.
- Class numbers will be reduced to ensure adequate social distancing and 4 square meter rule
- No shared equipment in classes
- Equipment to be sanitised between uses
- Staggered access to classes and equipment to ensure cleaning is done in between sessions.
- Assisting health authorities by recommending you use the COVID-19 APP for contact tracing
- In addition, staff have all completed the CoVID-19 Safety Training Certificate and received additional training on cleaning and sanitation.
We look forward to updating members on our re-opening as soon as this is announced by the Government