The new Harbord Diggers complex on Freshwater headland promises to be an inspiring community precinct and the venture will include a Fitness and Aquatic Centre. GFitness tells COVERED. about the innovative facilities they are looking forward to moving into and the exciting programs and classes on offer.
Gfitness is currently researching the latest fitness equipment and fitness programs to ensure members will have an unrivalled experience when the centre opens this year. Members can look forward to a first-class gym and exercise facility including a multipurpose group exercise studio, a mind body studio, reformer studio, aquatic centre access/classes and an exciting new HIIT Concept studio. The centre and facilities due to open in May/June 2019 will include:
- The world’s best interactive cardio equipment including Treadmills, Bikes, Recumbent bikes , Power Mills, Cross Trainers and Rowers.
- Access to a 25m heated indoor swimming pool for laps or Aqua Aerobics.
- Amazing Group training zones using specific equipment to run HIIT style classes.
- Group Fitness, Aqua and High Intensity Cardio Classes, HIIT, BodyPUMP and other Les Mills classes.
- Mind Body Classes featuring Yoga, Reformer Pilates, Barre and Stretch options.
- Older Adult sessions including Stretch, Yoga, Aqua and Strong Bones Strength classes.
- Huge Strength Training Zones featuring, pin and plate loaded equipment plus free weights.
- Unique classes that take advantage of the beachside location such as Sunrise Yoga and Beach HIIT.
- Child Minding and Kids programs.
- On-site Physiotherapists and Allied health professionals.
- Specialised rehabilitation equipment.
- Full changeroom, showers and lockers.