Suck that stomach in. Shoulders back, head straight forward. Get ready to kick it into high gear. No, you are not entering the military. But you are going to Bootcamp. One of the best ways to pump up your fitness program, Bootcamp can offer an intensive, highly structured environment to help whip you into shape.
One of the first challenges faced by those entering the military is boot camp. It is there that the men and women learn skills such as teamwork, hard work, and how to turn those civilian bodies into solid, strong, military soldiers. While becoming military fit may not be your goal, or may seem out of reach at this point in your fitness program, boot camp can still be the answer for you. So what can Bootcamp do for you?
- Motivation – while you may have trouble sticking to a routine, or slack off because no one else is relying on you, being a part of a team can offer you the motivation you need. When your team mates face the consequences of you not pulling your weight, you may find yourself working harder than you ever thought possible. Having others facing the same challenges, working with you can also keep you moving forward.
- Teamwork – as part of a team, learning team building skills can help you both at bootcamp and in other areas of your life. Learning to be a part of a team can help you in the workplace, and in your personal life. Build up the skills to help yourself, while you are helping others as well.
- Intense Workout – while you may think that the workout routine you have in place is adequate, most often, it does not push you to the limit of your abilities. When was the last time you pushed yourself hard enough to want to give up, then kept going? The workouts that we plan for ourselves are most often in our comfort zone. Bootcamp kicks you outside that zone and then a bit further.
- Personalized Attention – working with a personal trainer can often be expensive and time consuming. When attending Bootcamp, you will work in small groups that offer personalized attention to keep you working at your optimum rate, with others who are the same fitness level as you.
- Quicker Results – while slow and steady may win the race, sometimes a burst of speed can take the lead. Trudging along with the same workout day after day can be disheartening. Losing interest, becoming bored with a workout, or not seeing any results are some of the biggest reasons people give up on fitness programs. If you need something to rev up your routine – Bootcamp can give your workout a shot of adrenaline.
Whatever your fitness level, skill, or goals, you can find a spot at Bootcamp for you. Join others looking to improve their lives and their bodies through teamwork and effort. Get the results that you want. Lace up your work out shoes, wipe that smirk off your face, straighten those socks, and fall into line. Now March!